Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Weekend

This weekend was absolutely boring. I had a Epistemology test on monday so I spent two days "studying", and by that I mean I wasted time laying on my room and reading 1 page per hour. Luckily I wasn't alone at home so I could hang around with my roomies on the breaks. The only thing cool I did was eating some nice food with Melany and his boyfriend, Aisha, a rastafari-hippie-stonner kind of guy. He cooked some vegetables with a lot of spice and stuff, and tasted kind of middle-eastern food. And that was the only fun on my weekend, yayy =D (...and that was pure sarcasm of course). All I wanted was the weekend to end so I could go to my english class, 'cause it's great!

1 comment:

maria byrne said...

Which bit is pure sarcasm? I hope you were really looking forward to your English class!
We missed you on Wednesday!